With the blessings of our Guru Mandali and Shree Durga Devi, we are pleased to announce that our first book “Durga Saptashati” (Devi Mahatmyam), with 700 shlokas as per Guptavati of Shree Bhaskararaya Makhin, has been released in 6 languages (Sanskrit/Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and English). It includes in detail, the traditional Ekadasha Nyasa followed by all traditional and knowledgeable Chandi upasakas. Bonus features include Navanga parayana vidhi and Bijatmaka saptashati and many more! This is a book created out of love of Durga Devi and Durga Saptashati and created by the hard work of Guruji Ramesh Natarajan and his team and it was officially released by Shree Haran Ayya on Oct 14th, 20211 at Sri Vidya Temple Society, Rush, NY. Guruji Ramesh Natarajan had done the colour sketching of his favourite Durga Devi as a present to his daughter Durga on her first birthday in 1997.
Buy the book on Amazon | Buy the book directly from Publishers
The unique features of this book are:
- Swaha markings for Chandi homam and Chandi Navavarna homam
- Navakshari mantra uddharam as per Guptavati in very detailed and easy-to-understand language
- 350 pages - fully colour and high quality 150 gsm paper
- Detailed puja guidelines including pictures and illustrations for nyasa, avahanadi / neivedhyadi mudras including kalasha / puja arrangements
- Pujana/ tarpana/ prokshana / marjana vidhi
- Ashtavadana seva, shanti mantras, asheervada mantras
- It is ready-to-use book at any Chandi Homam or Durga Saptashati parayanam!
The book has been designed and typeset by the global GuruCool family including members from all states of India (Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand,West Bengal, all South Indian states etc) and North America and Europe!
This book is a book created by those who have mastered Durga Saptashati. What differentiates this book from other books is that it is coming from those deeply involved in learning, teaching , chanting and performing Chandi Homams!